Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MORTGAGE SCORE WENT UP 51 POINTS!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MORTGAGE SCORE WENT UP 51 POINTS!

So I have been on here complaining about no score increases and also about Enhanced Acquisitions removing their tradeline.  I had to have my attorney send them a letter and file two complaints with CFPB and it finally came off this morning.  No scorewatch alert so I burned my last free one to see if it made any difference at all.  My mortgage score went up 51 points!  I'm so excited.  Put me at 628 EQ!  On the other hand though my Fico 08 did not budge.  Any idea why?  This was a CO that was removed looking like I had defaulted on a loan with two 90 day lates.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: MORTGAGE SCORE WENT UP 51 POINTS!

@Anonymous wrote:

So I have been on here complaining about no score increases and also about Enhanced Acquisitions removing their tradeline.  I had to have my attorney send them a letter and file two complaints with CFPB and it finally came off this morning.  No scorewatch alert so I burned my last free one to see if it made any difference at all.  My mortgage score went up 51 points!  I'm so excited.  Put me at 628 EQ!  On the other hand though my Fico 08 did not budge.  Any idea why?  This was a CO that was removed looking like I had defaulted on a loan with two 90 day lates.

Grats on your mortgage score increase. I would say that Fico 8 is looking at different info.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Grats on your mortgage score increase. I would say that Fico 8 is looking at different info.

The only other derogs I have are a couple medical and Time Warner.  Waiting for a call from their higher ups dept to let me know if they are going to remove it.  Time Warner is my newest collection.  Maybe FICO 08 will go up if that one comes off?

Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The only other derogs I have are a couple medical and Time Warner.  Waiting for a call from their higher ups dept to let me know if they are going to remove it.  Time Warner is my newest collection.  Maybe FICO 08 will go up if that one comes off?

@Anonymous wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yup with other derogs present their might not have been a move, when the last one is gone is when I would expect a good bump.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.