Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOV Success with TransUnion!

tag
New_Beginning
Frequent Contributor

Re: MOV Success with TransUnion!

I may try this approach to Experian for a charged off chase account that Transunion and Equifax has removed as the DOFD was May 2007 and EX has Oct 2008 so they won't remove it until next year.....hopefully after I request the MOV they will remove it. 

Congrast!

Starting Score: EQ 615 (MyFICO) TU 588 (Walmart) EX 576 (EX Website) Started this journey 06/26/2014
Current Score: EQ 710 (MyFICO) TU 673 (Walmart) TU 726 (MyFICO) EX 706 (MyFICO) As of Sep 2015
Goal Score: 750 or higher across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 14
rredstick9
Valued Member

if I do this, this will not extend the time it stays on my credit report right?

Message 12 of 14
2NE1
Established Contributor

@rredstick9 wrote:

if I do this, this will not extend the time it stays on my credit report right?

No, it shouldn't cause any date changes to it.

Message 13 of 14
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

@traveler2005 wrote:

@injustifiiable wrote:

Ok...so these 3 Public Records I was able to MOV off of EQ last year. I tried with EX and TU then too and they basically told me to go kick rocks.

A couple weeks back I thought I'd try again with TransUnion. I first disputed the 3 public records citing inaccuracies in the payment statuses. They came back verified, as I expected.

Once I got that letter back, I drafted up a MOV letter and sent that off CMRR. That was on April 17th. The green card came back to me on the 21st.

I get a nice letter in the mail today...

SCAN0013 copy.JPG

Gone, Gone and Gone! So happy. Hopefully I'll see a nice jump to my FICO when I get to see them in May.

Will try with EX next at some point, but they are sticklers. They suck.

Hi

Could you provide (Personal Mail ) me with some ideas of what I would put in an MOV letter, I have 2 paid liens and 2 paid judgments left, I have disputed before and tried to MOV but never got anywhere with them.  Thanks in advand

I posted a copy of the MOV letter I sent, after removing personal info, of course. It is a Google document.

http://goo.gl/tqm20M

Tried with EX but they've ignored me the two times I wrote them. They really are the worst CRA on the earth...

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.