cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOV is NOT a dispute, CRA doesn't know this...

tag
thankfulheart
Established Contributor

MOV is NOT a dispute, CRA doesn't know this...

I sent a MOV letter (again) to Equifax and got a lovely email that my "redispute" was being processed.  What part if "I am NOT disputing" do they NOT understand?!?  And...how do I finally get a MOV from them?  This is my 2nd attempt on an improperly reporting tax lien that I've already confirmed is NOT being verified by the name/address they send me on my so-called "dispute".  I am FED. UP. with them getting away with reporting crap and not answering as they are required by law.

What is my next step?

Starting Score: 10/1/2011 EQ 568 TU 593
Current Score: EQ 664 TU 700 EX 701 (FAKO)

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: MOV is NOT a dispute, CRA doesn't know this...

THIS IS NOT A DISPUTE UNDER FCRA 611(a)(1) OR A REQUEST FOR REINVESTIGATION OF THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION.

IT IS A REQUEST UNDER FCRA 611(a)(6)(iii) THAT YOU PROVIDE ME A "DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCEDURE USED TO DETERMINE THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION" OF THE RESULTS OF YOUR PRIOR REINVESTIGATION 

This is a renewed request, with my prior requests being improperly treated as a "redispute," and my request remaining unanswered.

Under FCRA 611(a)(7), "A consumer reporting agency shall provide a description referred to in paragraph (6)(B)(iii) by not later than 15 days after receiving a request from the consumer for that description."

Having failed to timely comply with my earlier requests, you are currently in violation of FCRA 611(a)(7).  This is a final request for compliance with your statutory obligation.

Failure to provide the requested information within 15 days of this renewed request will result in legal action for multiple violations of the FCRA.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

That was beautiful Robert.  I just hope it will do the trick for Thankfulheart against Equifax.  They (Equifax) should have a class action suit brought against them for all their sloppy negligence and serious violations.

My best wishes to you Thankfulheart.  I sure hope this will work. 

Message 3 of 4
thankfulheart
Established Contributor

Oh. Em. Gee.  AWESOME!  Thank you!  Written and on the way CMRR.  If that doesn't rattle their cage, an attorney will be my next step.  I'm so OVER these CRAs and their inability to R-E-A-D.

Starting Score: 10/1/2011 EQ 568 TU 593
Current Score: EQ 664 TU 700 EX 701 (FAKO)

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.