Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPM Accuracy

tag
CBARR82
Regular Contributor

MPM Accuracy

I signed up with EID and MPM and have been pulling my reports daily. My actual CR from the agencies in Jan show a derog account that doesn't appear on MPM. I know bit hasn't disappeared off the reports magically, so is bit possible MPM isn't showing 100% of my accounts that the agencies have on file for me?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: MPM Accuracy

@CBARR82 wrote:

I signed up with EID and MPM and have been pulling my reports daily. My actual CR from the agencies in Jan show a derog account that doesn't appear on MPM. I know bit hasn't disappeared off the reports magically, so is bit possible MPM isn't showing 100% of my accounts that the agencies have on file for me?

I have never had a problem with MPM showing my reports accurately as they appear at the 3 CRAs.

Message 2 of 4
girliegirl23
New Visitor

How did you sign up? I've been visiting the EID site for the past 2 days and keep getting an error when I click sign up. As if the page doesn't even exist. 

Message 3 of 4
CBARR82
Regular Contributor

I went through the EID site also and had no problem. I have been a member for a few few weeks now and am yet to get any error message while signing. Sorry, wish I could help more. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.