Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY FICO IS A FRAUD

tag
koky
Frequent Contributor

Re: MY FICO IS A FRAUD

@ ccwatts... Haven't had a late payment since last year. And all my negatives have been updated on all CR.. So with that I thought I was going to get an increase... Some get one 30 days removed and they get and increase and I get 3 years of major derogatory removed and I don't get an increase??? Guys please put yourselves in my shoes...
Message 11 of 80
koky
Frequent Contributor

Nope... Don't have midland on my report... I have no Collections or Judgements on my report...All I have on my report now is my Sallie Mae student Loan, which I have paid down to about $8000...
Message 12 of 80
MonkeyBelly
Regular Contributor

A late payment within the last year (or even within the last 2 years) is a major derog for credit scores. You may want to focus on that last late payment to see results. 

Starting myFICOs 2013
TU:664 March --> 726 May 25
EQ: 687 on March 6 --> 772 May 25
USAA EX (FAKO): 701 March 27 --> 768 May 26
Original goal (720+ across the board) achieved!
Message 13 of 80
koky
Frequent Contributor

@Monkeybelly what am saying is I had 180days late from 8-2009 to 7-2012... All these got updated last week to Positive entries never late and after all these I didn't get an increase...
Message 14 of 80
twall06
Frequent Contributor

Mine didn't really move after rehabbing my loan I didn'tsee an increase till I paid on my new student ans tl for awhile. I had three loans that where the same status as yours .
Message 15 of 80
koky
Frequent Contributor

Unbelievable...
Message 16 of 80
Goal850
Regular Contributor

Did you purchase a new score report or were you just expecting to automatically have a score update? If you purchased a new report and the lates have been removed and still no score increase then I would be concerned because you should get something at least a few points. But if you just know the lates have been removed and was expecting for the score update I wouldn't be worried. Myfico usually takes a couple days to reflect credit report changes and provide a score alert update. Are you sure the companies have removed all the lates, in my experience it usually takes companies anywhere from 1 week to 1 month to report changes to the CRAs. Either way congrats on the removal of the lates. Even if you don't get a huge bump in scores, clean reports are always awesome Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 80
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

OP, some questions:

1) Are there any lates showing within that TL now? If so, how severe is it and how recent is it?

2) Are there any comments still showing within the TL like a dispute comment or that Govt claim comment?

3) What is showing in the "Worst Delinquency" field?

4) Do you have other baddies reporting and if so, how recent were they in relation to this SL? Newer? Older? worse?

Message 18 of 80
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

The scorewatch is a seprate entity than the boards.  Sorry but I have no control or access to any of the scorewatch activities.  I will tell you about mine, and yes, I have a scorewatch account.  They generally update on Monday or Tuesday, and sometimes during the week.  It will only send an alert if there is a change that sets off a trigger according to the settings you have applied.  If you feel there is something not working right, please feel free to contact their support group.

Again, I'm sorry I'm unable to help in this regard. 

Shogun, myFICO moderator.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 19 of 80
DaBears
Senior Contributor

It can take up to 90 days for the CRA's to update information. Keep in mind also the points you lose, you always don't get back.  Have patience rebuilding credit is a slow process. Best of luck Koky!!!!1

Message 20 of 80
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.