Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY FICO IS A FRAUD

tag
MonkeyBelly
Regular Contributor

Re: MY FICO IS A FRAUD

@koky wrote:
No Sallie Mae wasn't updated... Perkins Loans and US dept of ED loans were updated... Cap one is showing a $0 balance since January though...

It really doesn't matter if Capital One is showing as $0 or unpaid if it's still showing as a CO. The impact of a CO to your score is virtually the same, regardless of balance. 

Starting myFICOs 2013
TU:664 March --> 726 May 25
EQ: 687 on March 6 --> 772 May 25
USAA EX (FAKO): 701 March 27 --> 768 May 26
Original goal (720+ across the board) achieved!
Message 41 of 80
koky
Frequent Contributor

I understand....
Message 42 of 80
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@koky wrote:
@Ilec the Us Dept Ed loan was reporting as CLAIM WITH GOVERNMENT prior to the change last week... But now it is reporting Positive... Cause I know CWG Is a huge derogatory...

Is there any comment in there though aside from that one? Or is it blank? For example, if it reported with a mention of a dispute, then there would be no score change even if the dispute is over.

For sure no red flags aside from CapOne?

What's the worst delinquency? What's showing in the status of your FICO report?

Message 43 of 80
koky
Frequent Contributor

@ Ilec apart from Cap one I have a 180+ from.Sallie Mae... Ilec pls check my new post maybe that will help analyze the situation better...
Message 44 of 80
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

When was the last time SM updated on your CR? Is there any positive payment history following those lates?

I know you are saying "positive", but are there any comments showing in the SL TL in question? What is the "worst delinquency"? You can clear the lates but still have a status or worst deliquency showing making the TL a negative. Clearing lates doesn't necessarily make the TL a positive.

Message 45 of 80
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

BTW, I hope it doesn't sound like I'm hounding for answers. It probably seems that way. Whenever you want to diagnose an issue, you always want to have all the facts before doing so. Questions posted on here by myself and others are to get a clearer answer of what may or may not be happening and that way we can give our two cents as to what's going on. I threw out a hint of what may have happened, but I certainly can't give a diagnosis of what happened because there are too many ifs.

Message 46 of 80
koky
Frequent Contributor

@ILEC FEB 2013
Message 47 of 80
koky
Frequent Contributor

I know... By the way thanks for your help... I hope u understand my frustrations... I thought I was going to get to 700 by June, but at this moment I really don't know...
Message 48 of 80
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@koky wrote:
@ILEC FEB 2013

So SM is reporting 180 in January and OK after that?

Message 49 of 80
koky
Frequent Contributor

@ Illec. No reported 180 in June of Last year and after that Ok since then..
Message 50 of 80
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.