Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY HANDS GOT SO ITCHY TODAY UGHHH!!!!

tag
pip3man
Valued Contributor

MY HANDS GOT SO ITCHY TODAY UGHHH!!!!

so I was feeling lucky and pulled the trigger with Chase, Discover, Barclay and my local CU. Chase declined based on the fact that "3-4yrs" of history is not enough  SHOOT ME Smiley Mad Discover It partially approved but asking for a co-applicant according to the analyst.... ughhh sucks wish I knew someone with acceptable credit smh, Barclay got the 7-10 business days and my local CU asked to wait 72hrs. Recon'd with Chase but they flat out denied.

Someone needs to tie up my hands to a tree dammit!!! Just regret applying... now i just accumulated 1 more inquiry to a total of 2 on Transunion, 3 total (Chase and my local CU) on Experian. EQ was saved FROM pulls thankfully. I am not sure what Barclay pulled yet but it didnt show up on EX whereas Chase did instantly but then again I exclusively gave Chase the pin to my frozen EX file. So I'm assuming it's prolly gon be either my EX or EQ for Barclays or maybe TU hasn't updated yet. If Barclay doesnt approve based on a freeze I'll be so happy so I get to save me from another inquiry cos Im not willing to unfreeze my report again so that's it until I get this BOA Charge Off which is my only major negative right now aside high utilization.

If your hands feel itchy like mine did just drop your computer and run away from the temptation without looking back. I messed up big time smh

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

Re: MY HANDS GOT SO ITCHY TODAY UGHHH!!!!

Ouch, mister-endowed. That must have hurt a lot.

I almost drapped for something tonight after work. I managed to keep my tipsy, itchy fingers off the keyboard, but it was a close thing. My sympathies. It sounds like you got knocked every which way and upside down.

Message 2 of 8
Lechte
Frequent Contributor

@pip3man wrote:

so I was feeling lucky and pulled the trigger with Chase, Discover, Barclay and my local CU. Chase declined based on the fact that "3-4yrs" of history is not enough  SHOOT ME Smiley Mad Discover It partially approved but asking for a co-applicant according to the analyst.... ughhh sucks wish I knew someone with acceptable credit smh, Barclay got the 7-10 business days and my local CU asked to wait 72hrs. Recon'd with Chase but they flat out denied.

Someone needs to tie up my hands to a tree dammit!!! Just regret applying... now i just accumulated 1 more inquiry to a total of 2 on Transunion, 3 total (Chase and my local CU) on Experian. EQ was saved FROM pulls thankfully. I am not sure what Barclay pulled yet but it didnt show up on EX whereas Chase did instantly but then again I exclusively gave Chase the pin to my frozen EX file. So I'm assuming it's prolly gon be either my EX or EQ for Barclays or maybe TU hasn't updated yet. If Barclay doesnt approve based on a freeze I'll be so happy so I get to save me from another inquiry cos Im not willing to unfreeze my report again so that's it until I get this BOA Charge Off which is my only major negative right now aside high utilization.

If your hands feel itchy like mine did just drop your computer and run away from the temptation without looking back. I messed up big time smh

I believe Barclays pulls TU.   I hear ya...I read all the credit card approval stories on here and it makes me "itch" lol.   I just go look at my CR's and it keeps me focused on my long term goals.

(EX08 - 654) --- (TU08 - 643) --- (EQ08 - 667) --- (EQ04 - 676)

Message 3 of 8
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@Lechte wrote:

@pip3man wrote:

I believe Barclays pulls TU.   I hear ya...I read all the credit card approval stories on here and it makes me "itch" lol.   I just go look at my CR's and it keeps me focused on my long term goals.

yeah ur right it's TU, I just called them now and they denied the application. Bummer!!! i felt like i was stung by a bee ooouchh... oh well this is it, no more application until I have paid down my open card to 9% and gotten rid of this BOA charge off which happens to be my only negative smh. Mehnn credit and rebuilding is too hard, feels like u making no progress.

Message 4 of 8
Jess21
Frequent Contributor

ugh that sucks!  4 years should be enough if the history is good.  My hands have been itchy and I want a discover IT so bad lol i guess i will defnitely wait

Equifax: 676 (myfico) Experian: 683(myfico) TransUnion: 689 (Barclays)

Current Goal: 700
Message 5 of 8
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@Jess21 wrote:

ugh that sucks!  4 years should be enough if the history is good.  My hands have been itchy and I want a discover IT so bad lol i guess i will defnitely wait

I know right, 4yrs of history with no lates at all... it's so effing annoying that they only concentrate on the bad without seeing the good... i was thinking my on time payment history would offset the Boa charge off and high utilization on my open card but I was wrong.... I want that IT card as bad as u do but my advise, if u ever get to the stage of being able to qualify for the card, do not apply for the Student version cos it may trigger them to approve u with a joint applicant like they did in my case. Wish I had gone for the regular version, I could have had a shot I think. Well when u totally negative free definitely go for it

Message 6 of 8
Jess21
Frequent Contributor

Thank you fr the advise,  I have thought about applying for the student but I heard they CL for that one is not very good and I am really looking for a higher credit line.

Equifax: 676 (myfico) Experian: 683(myfico) TransUnion: 689 (Barclays)

Current Goal: 700
Message 7 of 8
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@Jess21 wrote:

Thank you fr the advise,  I have thought about applying for the student but I heard they CL for that one is not very good and I am really looking for a higher credit line.

wow I didn't even know the CL for the student cards are lower... we learn everyday indeed! well now I know next time im gonna pull the trigger with them, will go for the regular consumer card and hopefully they start me out with 3K at least lol.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.