Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY REBUILD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MY REBUILD

So im going to attempt to get one of these threads going to keep track of my journey from last July

MY FICO8 EXP

January 12 488

Today 537

FAKO TU JULY 2015 500ISH TODAY 589

FAKO EQUIFAX JULY 2015 TODAY 579

I HAVE ONE CAR LOAN (CURRENTLY at 13558 and paid through April of next year)

I have 4 accts in collection, all medical. one for 90, one for 95 one for 455 and one for 855. These are currently being negotiated to be paid.

UPDATED- DOWN TO 3 IN COLLECTION, the 95 dollar one agreed to a settlement of 75 with an agreement to remove the file from my CR.

I also realized that August is going to be 7 years since one of them was added... so it should fall of then Smiley Happy If I get these other two taken care of. Ill have all collection accounts accept suddenlink off of my report if I can get the other two to remove them. Then my loans should be rehabbed in Feburary Smiley Happy

I am currently on month 2 of loan rehabilitation for my SLs.

I am currently 2 months away from paying of my wage garnishment for 2 of those loans.

I just got approved for my first CC ever, the CO Secured card.

I did get denied for a few more today.

I did just get added as an Authorized User on my Fiancess Kohls Card.

So I am trying to form a plan of attack. Im going to pay off a few of those collections soon. I will contact the OC first and see if they can remove it if I pay.

Thank you all for the advise you have given me in the past.

Ill format this better tonight when I get home

Any tips?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: MY REBUILD

ttt

Message 2 of 5
beezer32
Regular Contributor

Keep chugging along! Keep utilization low on the secured card and work with the fiance to tkeep the Kohl's straight. Beyond that, which other cards were you denied for specifically? I was approved for a QS1 and PLAT card from Capital One with a 589 FICO8. I would consider them your next move. Maybe build up 10 more points, then pull the trigger. Also, the collections creditors can't 'remove' the entries from the CB files. They can only update it to paid etc.. (Some one correct me if I'm wrong). Good luck! YMMV.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. I was denied for both Capital One cards you listed.

Update. Paid of one baddie with a promise to remove it entirely. (Also got 25% off)

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also... I hope you are wrong about the removal Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.