MYFICO IS JUST A BUNCH OF SCUMBAGS

tag
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: MYFICO IS JUST A BUNCH OF SCUMBAGS

@ScoreBooster wrote:

@MarineVietVet wrote:

ScoreBooster,

If you can't be respectful then perhaps you need to move on to another thread.

I'm disrespectful? Where?

You are offended by the OP's post - I'm not. Does that make me disrespectful? Please explain the meaning behind your comment - I don't get it. I treat EVERY member of this forum with respect. If having a different opinion and daring to say so is considered "disrespectful" on this forum, it's not woth participating.

Please explain your comment and show to me where I wasn't "respectful"....

This will be my last comment and then I will follow my own advice about everyone cooling off a bit.

As for how you were disrespectful.......You can add as many winks to your comments as you want but when you say another poster "maybe" an ass (But hey, you only "may" be one) then that IS disrespectful.

You are free to give as many opinions as you like but within certain limits just like the rest of us. Those limits (among others) are to be friendly, supportive, and respectful.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 51 of 74
ScoreBooster
Frequent Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

As for how you were disrespectful.......You can add as many winks to your comments as you want but when you say another poster "maybe" an ass (But hey, you only "may" be one) then that IS disrespectful.

As I said, read the entire thread before making a claim. The wink had its purpose because the OP made the following comment, PRIOR to mine:

"Any of you that assumed i was using fako's, please dont assume you know anything. you may well be an "ass" but i'd appreciate it if you left "me" out of that."

See for yourself on page 2 of this thread. The "ass" comment wasn't mine.  I was referring to it AFTER mauve mentioned it. Mauve said the OP called him an "ass" - I only pointed out with a Smiley Wink that the OP actually only said "may". I hope you see that I didn't have any bad intentions. 

Message 52 of 74
mauve
Valued Contributor

Now it's come to fisticuffs, sir - calling me "he".  I didn't take offense, I figured you meant "hey, I have no personal knowledge of whether or not OP is correct about you being an ass". 

@ScoreBooster wrote:

@MarineVietVet wrote:

As I said, read the entire thread before making a claim. The wink had its purpose because the OP made the following comment, PRIOR to mine:

"Any of you that assumed i was using fako's, please dont assume you know anything. you may well be an "ass" but i'd appreciate it if you left "me" out of that."

See for yourself on page 2 of this thread. The "ass" comment wasn't mine.  I was referring to it AFTER mauve mentioned it. Mauve said the OP called him an "ass" - I only pointed out with a Smiley Wink that the OP actually only said "may". I hope you see that I didn't have any bad intentions. 

Starting Score: EQ 583 TU04 619 EX 592 (lender pull) 2010
Previous High Score: EQ 700 TU04 712 EX 726
Current Score: EQ 740 TU(Discover) 750 EX(AMEX) 747
Goal Score: 740+ all around

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 53 of 74
ScoreBooster
Frequent Contributor

@mauve wrote:

I didn't take offense, I figured you meant "hey, I have no personal knowledge of whether or not OP is correct about you being an ass".  

Thanks! That's EXACTLY what I wanted to say and why I placed the Smiley Wink. Actually, it was even more "harmless". I was making fun of the OP's comment because I was convinced of the opposite.

I figured that IF you would have taken offense, you would have told me so and I could have pointed out that it wasn't my intention and would have apologized.

So I guess you are a "she" then...Smiley Wink

Message 54 of 74
mauve
Valued Contributor

Not the first, nor will it be the last that one will assume (on the internet) that I'm a male individual. 

OP's score is probably deserved, and I suspect the real issue is comparing FAKOs to FICOs, assuming OP really did at some point pull a FICO.

Starting Score: EQ 583 TU04 619 EX 592 (lender pull) 2010
Previous High Score: EQ 700 TU04 712 EX 726
Current Score: EQ 740 TU(Discover) 750 EX(AMEX) 747
Goal Score: 740+ all around

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 55 of 74
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@MBOhio2 wrote:

@BungalowMo wrote:

I have nothing much to say to MBO2 or SB beyond mentioning that you have decided to be the unofficial mouthpiece for the OP.  That is a decision I do not have to  accept.  

For the record, I was NOT defending OP... I totally agreed with everything you said! I was just trying to chalk up others' issues with this thread to miscommunication so we could all move on!!

My mistake!!!  So sorry to have included you.

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 56 of 74
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

+1 to this entire thread. 

Lets blame algorithms (and those trying to help ) for irresponsibility Smiley Very Happy

Message 57 of 74
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@mauve wrote:

Not the first, nor will it be the last that one will assume (on the internet) that I'm a male individual. 

OP's score is probably deserved, and I suspect the real issue is comparing FAKOs to FICOs, assuming OP really did at some point pull a FICO.

+1. Both for the assumptions that we're male Smiley Very Happy, and the suspicion that FAKO's are involved.

Scores are created by a formula. Something has to change on reports to make scores change. That's if it's the same formula each time, not a FICO formula and then a FAKO formula, or even two different FAKO formulas.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 58 of 74
fot1
Established Contributor

Group hug y'all?

Too many to list..
Message 59 of 74
jdxprs1
Frequent Contributor

lots of busy bodies in here making assumptions. can someone please point out to me where I posted that i was using fako scores? the only thing i use usaa and mpm for is daily c.r. pulls.

i have score watch here at the myfico site. my score as of today is 526.

To be clear on the whole "scumbag" comment, if you are employed by the company FICO or any of its subsidiaries. i was talking about you.

also, i posted what my late payments, judgement, etc were. I blame nobody for these issues. They are what I had to do.

My complaint is the unfairness of the system that scores a person with a recent bankruptcy and foreclosure higher than it scores me.

below is a pic of myfico "graph". notice the huge recent dip. there is no reason for it based on my credit reports. they have only improved.

Last app 1/2/2017.
In the garden until at least 6/2/2017.
Message 60 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.