Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MYFICO ROCKS! WOOOHOOOO!

tag
diveforfun97
Frequent Contributor

MYFICO ROCKS! WOOOHOOOO!

I have been working very hard at my credit for about 14 months and I have a goal to buy a house.  My credit was ruined be a deployment and a divorce during this deployment.  After posting over 1200 post, and countless hours of reading and letter writing and phone calls........I am pre approved!!!!  And I have my dream house that I am putting an offer in tonight!!!  I went from a 473 to a 668 in 14 months of work.  And I am proud to say that I did it the "right way" in my eyes.  I did not dispute anything that was not legit, I not work any systems.  I just learned the laws and techniques and here I am.  I could not thank you guys enough.  Most of you who are reading this have helped me such as guniess56, bungalow, marinevet, roberteg, and tons of other ( I feel like I am making an award show speech haha).  Thank you to all that helped, and to those that are working at it....keep your head and keep working.  I will be sticking around to help in any way that I can.  THANK YOU!

Starting Score: Sep 23, 2014 EQ 577 TU 583 EX 567
Current Score as of 6/28/17 EQ 628 TU 643 EX 625
Goal Score: 700
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
diveforfun97
Frequent Contributor

Re: MYFICO ROCKS! WOOOHOOOO!

And mauve and llecs I owe you big too!  you guys are awesome.

Message 2 of 7
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@diveforfun97 wrote:

I have been working very hard at my credit for about 14 months and I have a goal to buy a house.  My credit was ruined be a deployment and a divorce during this deployment.  After posting over 1200 post, and countless hours of reading and letter writing and phone calls........I am pre approved!!!!  And I have my dream house that I am putting an offer in tonight!!!  I went from a 473 to a 668 in 14 months of work.  And I am proud to say that I did it the "right way" in my eyes.  I did not dispute anything that was not legit, I not work any systems.  I just learned the laws and techniques and here I am.  I could not thank you guys enough.  Most of you who are reading this have helped me such as guniess56, bungalow, marinevet, roberteg, and tons of other ( I feel like I am making an award show speech haha).  Thank you to all that helped, and to those that are working at it....keep your head and keep working.  I will be sticking around to help in any way that I can.  THANK YOU!

You did all the hard work!!

It's always good to read about success stories.

I hope you're able to buy that dream house.  Smiley Happy

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 3 of 7
mauve
Valued Contributor

Smiley Happy

I *know* you've helped me with an issue or two (or seven) as well - I'm in the middle of appraisal hell, but I, too, am pre-approved (in more than one place) for a mortgage.  When I asked my lender for my scores, she said "Lovely credit scores:  726, 712 and 700."  I think she was surprised when I id'd all of them and asked her if she was sure about the EX. 

Starting Score: EQ 583 TU04 619 EX 592 (lender pull) 2010
Previous High Score: EQ 700 TU04 712 EX 726
Current Score: EQ 740 TU(Discover) 750 EX(AMEX) 747
Goal Score: 740+ all around

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 7
diveforfun97
Frequent Contributor

I got nothing done at work today all I can do is just supervise the office and smile (which is rare since my employee say that I dont have a soul)  MYFICO is awesome!!!!

Message 5 of 7
mauve
Valued Contributor

When you're waiting for a response to your offer, you will be even more distracted, trust me!

Starting Score: EQ 583 TU04 619 EX 592 (lender pull) 2010
Previous High Score: EQ 700 TU04 712 EX 726
Current Score: EQ 740 TU(Discover) 750 EX(AMEX) 747
Goal Score: 740+ all around

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 7
diveforfun97
Frequent Contributor

@mauve wrote:

When you're waiting for a response to your offer, you will be even more distracted, trust me!

Yah I see that now.  I made an offer tonight and I can not sit still.  Mauve thanks for all of your help.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.