Established Member
Jillxtine

Macy's Help!

Hey everyone! Hopefully someone can help me or give me some advice.. I have a Macy's credit card that was charged off from a few years ago.... It was not sold, just charged off. The thing is I would be willing to pay this account. Even in full! I tryed to send a PFD letter and I got a response back today explaining that they will NOT delete from my credit reports even after payment. 

Does anyone have any good contact information for Macy's? Email addresses? Phone Numbers?

My credit limit was only 100$! And now my balance is 340$ I would seriously pay the 340$ right now if they would accept my PFD offer. 

What should I do now?

Valued Member
jmoney3457

Re: Macy's Help!

[ Edited ]

Jill, I had a late removed by Macy's.  Write to Edited Credit/CS PO Box 8220 Mason, OH 45040

Edited to remove contact's name.  Please feel free to PM this information.

Shogun, myFICO moderator.

guiness56

Re: Macy's Help!

You probably should PM that type of information.  We aren't supposed to put names and things like that in posts.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+