Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's Phone GW

tag
meka1984
Regular Contributor

Macy's Phone GW

Thanks to everyone on this site. Macy's deleted all of my lates with a phone call.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Macy's Phone GW

Would you mind sharing your contact information?  I have some lates to have removed as well.

Thank you!

Message 2 of 5
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Was this on an open or closed account?

Congrats on your success!

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 3 of 5
CS800
Super Contributor

I didnt think that Macy's reported to the CB'c. I have a MAcy's store card and it doesnt show up on any of my CR's. I always PIF on time. Currently balance is $0

I wish they would back date. I had an account with them from 2001 to 2005 with a CL of $2000 and my own stupidity i closed it.

Then in 2008 applied for another card and got a $2000 CL. If they backdated, that would have given my account some age.

Message 4 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@CS800 wrote:

I didnt think that Macy's reported to the CB'c. I have a MAcy's store card and it doesnt show up on any of my CR's. I always PIF on time. Currently balance is $0

They report. Try calling them up if you think it'll help your length of history (won't help util because they stopped reporting CLs). They also drop their TLs early. I have three reporting from Macys and an unused one just disappeared over 7 years early.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.