Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's Store Card

tag
jazz_collegegrad08
Valued Member

Macy's Store Card

OK so I need help with another one. What should I do about this??? Will a good will letter work to get those 4 months of deliquencies off? The account has a zero balance and is closed by creditor.

MCYDSNB - Revolving Charge Account

Ownership Individual

Date Open 04-2005

Balance Date 03-2009 (when I paid the account off)

Balance Amount $0

Monthly Payment   $50  

High/Limit  $200   (my highest limit was $1000--but was verified as correct bc they said they decreased the limit after I was deliquent)

Account Status: Pays account as agreed

Prior Delinquency May08-August 08 (120 days late)  The only time late were those 4 months since the card was opened in 2005

Past Due Amount   $0

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jazz_collegegrad08
Valued Member

Re: Macy's Store Card

Thanks I'm new to this whole credit thing so I take it that Chase is hard to work with.
Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
203bravo
Established Contributor

If you keep in mind that this is Chase you are dealing with.. Since you've settled without PFD, yes I would GW untill they submitt.. or it ages off 
Message 2 of 4
jazz_collegegrad08
Valued Member

Thanks I'm new to this whole credit thing so I take it that Chase is hard to work with.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Macys is backed by Chase?

I hear Macy's has a program where they will restore your account in good standing and remove negatives if you pay it off. Not sure if you could still get this type of thing since you already paid, but would be worth a call to see, if you are interested.

Otherwise, GW, GW, GW.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.