Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's late payment removed!?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Macy's late payment removed!?

Hi all

I opened a thread here last week (http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Macy-s-Removing-Lates/td-p/3487211)

I decided to give Macys a call about 7 days ago and the CR said shes sending it to review and would call back within 7-10 business days. If I remember correctly it was showing in my CreditKarma as a late/derog accounts under "Full credit report" it was 3 30 day lates and 1 60 day late... I was going to contact them again today but decided to log in to CK and check. I see my Macys account but no longer see ANY lates reported?

Under

48 Month Payment History i see the empty boxes show as unknown? (not sure what this means but would assume its better than having lates report?)

201420132012  J F M A M J J A S O N D

OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK    
U U U OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK
       OK OK OK U U

Now they haven't called me back yet or sent me any notices that it was removed but does Credit Karma pick it up this quick? Do you guys think it was deleted and whats mind boggling is my MyFico EX increased today (lowered balance on my card) and although doesnt show Macys late anymore my score dropped about 13 points?

Hopefully someone is more familiar with CK... is there a log anywhere within CK that shows removed/updated stuff on your report?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Macy's late payment removed!?

Don't stress on scores bouncing up and down during the rebuilding and cleanup process. Just concentrate on getting derogs off, and working the positive accounts. Worry about whats IN the CR not how scores change day-to-day.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Macy's late payment removed!?

Thank you. Yes, i realize the scores will go up and down. The only derog I have now is VERIZON... which I read is a pain to deal with :/

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.