Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macys GW Success!!!

tag
awash242
Contributor

Macys GW Success!!!

Macys removed all of my negative information on my account! I pulled my reports last month and began sending out GW letters. After getting the typical denial letter from Macys I decided to call the backdoor number listed on this Forum...I called every other day for a week, and sent faxes as well.... Even though they told me that the negative information couldn't be removed, somewhere along the way I spoke to the right person because I pulled my reports today and each one is showing as never late, charge off removed, and "Paying or paid as agreed". The charge off was from 2008 by the way.

Thanks for the help, everyone.

Message 1 of 72
71 REPLIES 71
mporter13
New Contributor

Re: Macys GW Success!!!

soooo happy for you. i got excited like this was something coming off my report.

04/18/18: TU-677 EQ-747 EX-756
Message 2 of 72
focused1914
Regular Contributor

I sent you a PM....do you think you can pass macys info to me??    They have turned me away several times

Message 3 of 72
awash242
Contributor

I replied to all of the PMs. Good luck to you all.

I replied to all of the PMs. Good luck to you all.

Message 4 of 72
SanFranMatt
Frequent Contributor

Nice!  I sent plenty of letters to Macy's and they finally deleted from Experian/Equifax after about 2 years.  This is for a charge-off from several years ago.  Unfortunately they must've gotten lazy because they didn't remove it from Transunion Smiley Surprised

Message 5 of 72
cahiatt
Contributor

I would appreciate a PM of the person you contacted. I've been trying for months with no luck.

Thank you,

Starting Score: 594 (Dec 10, 2010)
Score: 758 (March, 2013
Goal Score: 730 on all (by end of 2012)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 72
missq

Hi Awash242,

Congratulations on getting your account removed with Macy's.  Smiley Very Happy  I too have an account with them from 2008 that I will like removed.  Can you please provide me with details of how you were able to do it?

Thanks in advance,

MissQ

Message 7 of 72
Ortz33__
Frequent Contributor

sorry to be a pain.  but can someone pm me the goodwill info as well?  i actually have TWO cards with them that i need help with. ugh. thanks!  i have chase info if any needs it.

Message 8 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, awash242! That's great news!

Do you think you can PM me the Macy's info, as well? I'd appreciate it greatly!

Message 9 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATULATIONS!! I just sent out a bunch of letters. Do you think you could give me the number you called?
Thanks so much and congrats again! Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 72
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.