Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macys GW Success!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Macys GW Success!!!

Can someone PM me the Macys info as well? I have a charge-off I would like to try to remove

Message 21 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone PM the Macy's info? I have a charge off from 07 that I would like to remove

Message 22 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

If possible would someone be able to send me the contact info that you used for macy's as well. I have a few lates on one account and a charge off on another, i would like to see if a gw will work.

Message 23 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 24 of 72
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Hi islefan39!

I noticed you seem to be having some trouble posting. It is possible to edit your own post if you have posted an incomplete message. To edit your post, go to the post. To the right you'll see "Options." Click on "Options" and select "Edit Message" from the drop-down menu. If you have accidentally posted a duplicate message, you can use the “Report Abuse to a Moderator” link to asking the moderation team to remove one for you. To find this link, go to the duplicate post, click on "Options," then select "Report Abuse to a Moderator" from the drop-down menu. If you need any help with anything, let me know.  Thanks for your contribution to the FICO Forums!

--fused, myfico moderator

Message 25 of 72
awash242
Contributor

If anyone still wants this info, please PM me. It's easier for me to reply to a PM than to come to this thread and seek out everyone who wants the info.

Thanks! All other PMs have been replied to.

Good luck!

Message 26 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you

Message 27 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please PM me the information too, Pretty Please!! I need to remove a paid-charge off with Macy's too. Please!!

Message 28 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi! Could someone please PM me the info as well. I am trying to get a paid charge-off removed from my CR.

thanks so much!

Message 29 of 72
tsally862
Valued Member

I'd be forever grateful if somebody could PM the contact info for Macys as well! Thank you so much! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 606 TU 575 March 12th, 2012
Current Score: EX 639 EQ 618 TU 649
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 30 of 72
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.