Valued Member
aimingfor700

Macys has looong memory!

Just to share...

i am credit rebuilding from a bad divorce in 97"...at the time i was only 25, became a single mom and decided to feed my kids instead of pay my credit cards...everything has aged off and i have almost clean (except 5 medical co on TU, which I am disputing) credit...just this past 2 months i began to apply for credit again (have been AU on visa from new DH, who's scores are in 800's)...I applied and received a AMEX Blue, Amazon Visa and GE Money MC (last 2 with low cl and huge APR, will sox draw) and was recently denied for a Discover More d/t co on TU...I decided to try for a retail to liven up the mix and applied for a Macys...got thank you message online and decided to call BD #from here...the CSR was able to bring up my old account from 97' and stated the balance($900) that i owe...the lady was rude of course and what i wanted to ask her was if i paid the balance would they open the account again from that date...

has anyone had this experience and what happened?

What other retail card would be good if I can't get this one?

Which credit cards report AU?

Fako-TU 650/Ex 699/Eq 693

Your Latest FICO® Scores TransUnion 700 1/7/2009 Equifax 747 1/7/2009 Experian 759 1/7/2009
March 09 TU 691 EQ 733 EX ? (739 Plus)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}