Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Made it to 700!!!

tag
CostantinoA
Established Contributor

Re: Made it to 700!!!

Lextington is great.  They have gotten over 175 bads off my reports.

Experian - 695 (4Y1M AA, 33 INQ)
Transunion - 686 (1Y5M AA, 30 INQ)
Equifax - 726 (3Y1M AA, 4 INQ)
Total Credit Lines: $99,387
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woohoo!!! Way to go!

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! Woman Very Happy  There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Smiley Wink  I would say give them a try and see what they can do.  I wouldn't waste a lot of money on them.  Sometimes  numerous goodwill letters can do the trick.

Message 13 of 15
Scupra
Super Contributor

@CostantinoA wrote:

Lextington is great.  They have gotten over 175 bads off my reports.

They may not be "bad" in your eyes. All we are saying is that they charge the consumer a premium for something the consumer can do themselves for free. Especially a consumer that is on myFICO. Why pay them when you can ask us all the free questions you want?

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My husband and I both have TU Fico 08 of exactly 700 today!  Our fako TUs were around 560 when we started rebuilding 18 months ago.

Our credit reports are still a mess.  It will be 5.5 years before late mortgage payments fall off because they reported us late while we were in a payment program.  And my report still has one paid $175 medical collection on it that isn't mine.  I just can not get them to remove it. We paid it only because my husband needed security clearance, and they required everything to be current on my credit report.  We didn't know anything about PFD then.  I'm thinking about having Lexington Law have a go at them. I don't think I can use the Hipaa thing because it is paid. 

But this is hope.  We never thought we'd be able to approach normal again, and now we can see it will happen. 

If it is not your debt at all, then use FCRA 605B (ID Theft) to get it removed.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.