Did you mean: 

Madmann26's rebuild thread

tag
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Re: Madmann26's rebuild thread

@chela62678 wrote:

So you paid all your CO then gw'd them?

my DH 5 has medical collections, 3 in dispute that I have to call CRA to remove. Less than $2000

Scared to see his score drop. after that is removed.

He has 1% utilization now and looks like it is hurting him instead of helping !! This is never ending Smiley Sad

Pretty much.

I paid all my CO's, less one or two (that were about age out) and GW'd the hell out of them.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 151 of 167
Anonymous
Not applicable

@madmann26 wrote:

@chela62678 wrote:

my DH 5 has medical collections, 3 in dispute that I have to call CRA to remove. Less than $2000

He has 1% utilization now and looks like it is hurting him instead of helping !! This is never ending Smiley Sad

Pretty much.

I paid all my CO's, less one or two (that were about age out) and GW'd the hell out of them.

Were you ever able to get Cap 1 to delete?  I have several paid CO accounts with them, so I'm curious whether or not to attempt to GW or just wait for them to fall off.  

Message 152 of 167
madmann26
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@madmann26 wrote:

@chela62678 wrote:

Pretty much.

Were you ever able to get Cap 1 to delete?  I have several paid CO accounts with them, so I'm curious whether or not to attempt to GW or just wait for them to fall off.  

Nope. They updated the balance to $0 (once they were paid) and I'll let them age off.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 153 of 167
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Update

My WalMart Mastercard went from $4k to $5k with a SP.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 154 of 167
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Update

My Amazon card (SynchB) went from $2.1k to $3k (SP).

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 155 of 167
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for that piece of info.  I know that they usually don't GW, so I wasn't going to bother with them....but they are all PIF.  Thanks goodness.

@madmann26 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@madmann26 wrote:

@chela62678 wrote:

Pretty much.

Nope. They updated the balance to $0 (once they were paid) and I'll let them age off.

Message 156 of 167
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Just an update:

My scores have been static, hovering right around 700 (+-10 points).

Last week, we applied for a mortgage. Today, I downloaded the approval form from the bank. 

3.75% for 30yrs. Approved for $215k (income supports up to $380k....but really....) with 5% down (this is a conventional loan).

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 157 of 167
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@madmann26 wrote:

Just an update:

My scores have been static, hovering right around 700 (+-10 points).

Last week, we applied for a mortgage. Today, I downloaded the approval form from the bank. 

3.75% for 30yrs. Approved for $215k (income supports up to $380k....but really....) with 5% down (this is a conventional loan).

Sweet man, congrats Smiley Happy

Message 158 of 167
dangcredit
New Contributor

You are such an inspiration for those of us in the credit rebuilding "game". I must say patience is the key here. Am going to get back on actively getting my numbers up. Tired on Secured Cap. one card. Need open CC's open to CLI's and watch my revolving $$$ grow.

MyFico 8 EX: 663
EQ: 665
TU: 700
Message 159 of 167
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great thread!!! I'm curious, though.....what happened with your PRA CA on your reports? Did they just fall off, or did you have some GW success?

Message 160 of 167
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.