Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailing address for First Premier?

tag
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

Mailing address for First Premier?

I want to mail letters to Miles Beacom and Dana Dykhouse - but I don't know their mailing address. I'm pretty sure that they are not going to be on the same address as my credit report. FP has several addresses. I've googled so much but still can't confirm.. I don't want to do this via email either.

It could be 900 W. Delaware Street, Sioux Falls or it could be 601  S. Minnesota Avenue, Sioux Falls.

Does anyone know which is the right address?

thanks in advance. 

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
meehan20
Valued Member

Re: Mailing address for First Premier?

In Sioux Falls (I live here) there is many addresses First Premier Bank has along with all the banks, call centers, ect. But they do have an office in town that I believe all their mail goes in and out of.  

536 North Sycamore Avenue

Sioux Falls, SD 57110-8701

EQUIFAX
06/30/06- 713
12/12/07- 375
10/17/08- 457
3/10/2010- 519
$13,000 worth of debt still out there in collections/charged off accounts.
Message 2 of 5
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

Thanks so much for that. I googled FP Headquarters - and the results state 900 W Delaware. I then did a street view using google maps to see if this was a branch office or not and it looks like it could be. IDK. can't see too much from that street view map. 

Maybe I'll just start calling to find out what the mailing address could be.  Pretend like I'm UPS or something crafty.

I've decided to make this my project for the next couple of months. I am going to send letters, cards, chocolates, cookies (From Dana's photo it  appears that he likes to eat!! lol). Maybe even some Omaha Steaks!!

I've decided that I WILL WIN. not taking no for an answer. 

Wish me luck!!

Message 3 of 5
meehan20
Valued Member

Or you can try Mr Stanford himself (the guy who started the business)... he's all about Charity. Has a hospital named after him here, a childrens hospital as well, amongst many other things! 
EQUIFAX
06/30/06- 713
12/12/07- 375
10/17/08- 457
3/10/2010- 519
$13,000 worth of debt still out there in collections/charged off accounts.
Message 4 of 5
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

yeah, I read up on Denny as well. I wrote him last week, but wrote him in AZ - I bet he doesn't have a real office in SD? IDK, do you know? I sent letters to what I think could be his home.

People tend to get "less mean" when they are older. Steps away from the 18th hole you know what I am saying? Buy his way into heaven!!!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.