Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major Problems

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Major Problems

I recently checked my credit report and I noticed that transunion has not reported any accounts that would help my score I looked at report yesterday and none of the 7 accounts are being reported I've been going back and forth with the creditor and transunion about this matter. How can i get this nipped in the bud. Im triedof going back and fortgh this information that can raise my score and its not being reported.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Major Problems

poorcredit2010 wrote:
I recently checked my credit report and I noticed that transunion has not reported any accounts that would help my score I looked at report yesterday and none of the 7 accounts are being reported I've been going back and forth with the creditor and transunion about this matter. How can i get this nipped in the bud. Im triedof going back and fortgh this information that can raise my score and its not being reported.

Well, you can't make your creditors report. Reporting is voluntary.

How long has it been since your creditors claim they have reported to TU?

The only advice I can offer is getting something in writing from your creditors and TU. Then send them both a copy of both letters. Don't know if it would do any good or not. Ask your creditors, nicely, if they can give you any kind of documentation to send to TU showing that they have reported. Not sure if that is possible or not.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just last month they claimed to have reported I understand that it is voluntary but they are reporting to ex and eq. On my report for feb 2008 all of my cc are listed this month nothing and credit one bank, hsbc, and First bank of delaware are all good about reporting to the bureau. I personally think its a problem with transunion. My student loans aren't even on their and I spoke to someone in corporate at sallie mae and they told me that are reporting them and they are contacting innovis on my behalf and even innovis is saying they see many reporting attempts yet transunion is not reporting them.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

poorcredit2010 wrote:
Just last month they claimed to have reported I understand that it is voluntary but they are reporting to ex and eq. On my report for feb 2008 all of my cc are listed this month nothing and credit one bank, hsbc, and First bank of delaware are all good about reporting to the bureau. I personally think its a problem with transunion. My student loans aren't even on their and I spoke to someone in corporate at sallie mae and they told me that are reporting them and they are contacting innovis on my behalf and even innovis is saying they see many reporting attempts yet transunion is not reporting them.

Odd...........apart from somehow getting your creditors to contact TU, I don't know.

Creditors have "contacts" at the CRAs, according to one CA I dealt with. They talked to their "contact" and an inquiry was removed overnight, after they had submitted the request twice before.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.