Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making Progress!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Making Progress!

Hey guys, first time posting here. I have been mostly reading for about 6 months and really taking in what knowlege I could! I am currently rebuilding. Some good news i wanted to share is that my capital one card (Journey Card) was somewhere in the 90 days late range and Capital one had actually restricted my card and i had lost my charging privilages. About 5 months ago i got caught up and captial one offered me my charging prilvages back if i made my next 3 payments on time. About a week ago they restored my charging privilages and I decided to use the upgrade link that I found browsing these fourms and Capital one upgraded my card to the Quicksilver. I know it isnt much but it really feels like a small victory and headed in the right direction!! Thank you to everyone who post on here. I am almost on here daily, reading and absorbing what i can! -CRound 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Moneyklutz
Frequent Contributor

Re: Making Progress!

Welcome to the forums!

The knowledge and experiences from others who share their stories here continues to amaze me as well. Glad you made your first post. =)

For all the beating that Cap One sometimes takes, my relationship with them has been like yours. They allowed me to start building again after making mistakes in my credit past and I intend to grow that relationship further.

Grats on the PC to your Quicksilver! Small victories combined, can result in winning overall. 

Message 2 of 3
Gidgetmom
Frequent Contributor

Re: Making Progress!

Welcome to the forums, cround.

Congratulations in the upgrade.  That's progress considering the rough patch with Cap One.

I have learned a lot from these forums and the good people who share and question.  I hope you continue to learn as well.  Don't be afraid to post any questions you might have, but please search the forums for answers first!  Just about every topic has been discussed 100 different ways! 😉

Good luck!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.