Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making home affordable and Chase Bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Making home affordable and Chase Bank

My mortage balance is now $446,757....a whole mess of story regarding this. Simply put lost job, chase approved preliminary HARP refi, I paid each month the lesser amount each month but payment showed as late every month as the preliminary was nowhere as much as original term...when it came time to close, they sold my loan to seterus. All interest, late charges and the like "had" to be rolled into new loan under new HARP agreement.

Where do I begin to state my case that what Chase did to me was borderline fraudulent and hurt me financially really bad?

I am now getting control and am in position to do something about this stuff. My income is climbing back to pre-recession levels and I am determined.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Making home affordable and Chase Bank

@Anonymous wrote:

My mortage balance is now $446,757....a whole mess of story regarding this. Simply put lost job, chase approved preliminary HARP refi, I paid each month the lesser amount each month but payment showed as late every month as the preliminary was nowhere as much as original term...when it came time to close, they sold my loan to seterus. All interest, late charges and the like "had" to be rolled into new loan under new HARP agreement.

Where do I begin to state my case that what Chase did to me was borderline fraudulent and hurt me financially really bad?

I am now getting control and am in position to do something about this stuff. My income is climbing back to pre-recession levels and I am determined.

I know nothing of the home Harp programs but if you believe you were shafted the place to start would be the FTC and possibly the CFPB.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Making home affordable and Chase Bank

I entered some Class Action Lawsuit against Chase for there shady service and lying to countless people.  I am sure I will get a sweet $25 settlement of some sort.  I will certainly start with your suggestions.  Thank you for your reply.  I was soooooo naive at the time.  I thought that an organization/govt would help me in a very touch and go time of my life.  nope just added $57,000 in interest, late fees and closing costs to my original loan....thanks. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.