Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making progress!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Making progress!

I wish I knew about repairing your credit before.  I wish I knew all these guides, and all this info on do it yourself existed.  

In a month and a half my scores have gone up, due to my effort, and not taking no for an answer.

EQ-47 point increase

TU-10 point increas(will be going up when this collection account gets removed which is being done now)

EX-34 point increase

I know these scores aren't great, but for a year after CH 7 BK, I think I'm heading in the right direction.  

http://postimg.org/image/3steo66a1/

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Making progress!

Keep up the work! Not that far away from those scores turning yellow. Then its on to green.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! I hope one day I can join the 700 club. I have lowered all the balances on my 4 credit cards, all below 10% utilization! I am paying everything on time. Doing what I can!

Message 3 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Great progress!  I wish you success moving forward Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great work. Keep going.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success! Only way to go now is onward and upward! Keep up the great work! Heart

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you everyone!  Today my Transunion score updated, it's risen 32 point since December to 639, it should rise more as I have a collection account coming off .

http://postimg.org/image/kgynec7g9/

Message 7 of 9
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Nice work, congrats. You're on your way and going in the right direction. Have patience and keep at it.

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you ! I appreciate all the props !   Is there anyway to see a credit report before filling for BK? I would love to know what my scores were around November 2013 when I filed for BK.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.