Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making some progress!! *Second Update 03/30*

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Making some progress!! *Update*

Thanks!

Hopefully I get some feedback on a couple of the mentions in my update post. 

The community has been pretty encouraging and informative so far. 

Thanks again!!

Message 11 of 16
ysenhunt25
Established Member

i was in this situation- the way i fixed mines after removing baddies and stuck with 2 secured cards - i added a few Tradelines; my brother had two 12k cards at bout 6/7 yrs old with small balances- so he added me as AU ; these showed up on my file 3 weeks later; my score went from 640 range to 690 - i then ran preQ on a few cards and got approved for cap1 -5k and boa 3k so this is a option if needed- goodluck
Started Rebuilding in July 2014

FAKO Scores (Experian 650 Equifax 655) Cap1 3k Cap1 Spark 2k Discover 1100 Amex 1k Wells Fargo and Open Sky Secured 400-
Message 12 of 16
ysenhunt25
Established Member

Started Rebuilding in July 2014

FAKO Scores (Experian 650 Equifax 655) Cap1 3k Cap1 Spark 2k Discover 1100 Amex 1k Wells Fargo and Open Sky Secured 400-
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right on, Ive had my secured for 18 months and 1 year. Never missed a payment and kept util low, Im an AU on a couple cards of a relative, but BBT doesnt report AU. 

Hopefully my other two reports will follow suit when the lone derog falls off, and I will be able to add my own TLs via unsecured. I am still wondering if i should APP barclays now, or hold out until EX and EQ clean up, or atleast until their disputes finish investigation?

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any other feedback guys?

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE 3/30

So I had not heard back from my disputes, but saw that my FAKO went up on CK and no longer showed my last collection. I decided to go ahead and pull my remaining reports through myFICO, and the collections are gone!! This amazing but still has be worried since I havent received dispute completion emails???

I always had thought that if the item was still in dispute that it still shows on your report, but is marked as disputed?

Please help me with any insight guys, are these really gone if they are not on my report, or is this a in dispute mirage?!?!?!

Currently on myFICO TU: 714 EX: 710 EQ: 704 I really hope this is real, and that i just joined the 700 club and can get some real cards now!!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.