cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Management Contact info for Associated Credit Services?

tag
NibblesTreats
Frequent Contributor

Management Contact info for Associated Credit Services?

Does anyone know the upper management contact information for Associated Credit Services?  I recently paid a bill that just got put into collections and is now on my report (GRRRRRRRRRR), and I want to find out if they would be willing to delete it. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'd like to take care of this quickly. My scores went down 40+ points because of this and I'm not happy about it. I want to look at purchasing a house in the spring as well - so again, any information or anyone with a success story would be great!  Thank you so much!

Starting Score: TU 607, EX 606, EQ 611
Current Score: TU 675, EX 671, EQ 654 - FAKO scores TU 744, EX 735, EQ 728 - I wish these were my real scores!
Goal Score: 750 across the board. Simulator says 806 if I stay on track for 24 months
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
NibblesTreats
Frequent Contributor

Re: Management Contact info for Associated Credit Services?

So I found the names of the President & CEO on Linkedin .... but I don't want to send a message through Linkedin for this matter. Is there any way to find email addresses, contact info. for them?  I'm just not sure how people get this information when trying for a GW. 

Thanks!

Starting Score: TU 607, EX 606, EQ 611
Current Score: TU 675, EX 671, EQ 654 - FAKO scores TU 744, EX 735, EQ 728 - I wish these were my real scores!
Goal Score: 750 across the board. Simulator says 806 if I stay on track for 24 months
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.