Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Many Thanks,to all here !Approved for Delta American Express

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Many Thanks,to all here !Approved for Delta American Express

I wanted to say thank you to everyone in this forum, I started to rebuild back in 10/2016 . I still have a long way to go but I have learned more from this forum than I thought possible. This may not sound like much to you some of guys, but when it's the first credit card you have been approved for without a security deposit and not with a predatory lender it's HUGE !! I started at 473 now at 627 Fico , lots of work to go ,but not giving up.
I felt so good (Great) last night to be approved , just a simple thank you.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for Delta American Express

@Anonymous wrote:
I wanted to say thank you to everyone in this forum, I started to rebuild back in 10/2016 . I still have a long way to go but I have learned more from this forum than I thought possible. This may not sound like much to you some of guys, but when it's the first credit card you have been approved for without a security deposit and not with a predatory lender it's HUGE !! I started at 473 now at 627 Fico , lots of work to go ,but not giving up.
I felt so good (Great) last night to be approved , just a simple thank you.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

You came to the right place to learn the best way to manage your finances. Seems like you're heading in the right direction. We all have to start somewhere. Not always a smooth ride but you're in the right path. Good luck on  your rebuild. The peace of mind and the rewards & benefits of having great credit is not too far away.

Message 2 of 4
800clubber

Re: Many Thanks,to all here !Approved for Delta American Express

Wow Congrats!. What credit bureau did Delta American Express pull?

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Many Thanks,to all here !Approved for Delta American Express

They pulled Experian, i got a score boost last week when I paid off a CO from Fifth Third Bank. I did the pre qualifier for them and it came up with the Green card and the Delta card.This is a awesome place to learn about credit and how it works, everyone keep rebuilding and I will be here for anyone I can help because it's all about giving back. I have a long way to go but I will let everyone know my progress as I go. Thanks agiain to my credit family, your the best.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.