cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

March is Good Luck month for me with TWO Auto CLI's!!! (one year post BK)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

March is Good Luck month for me with TWO Auto CLI's!!! (one year post BK)

With one year post BK..

Merrick Visa gave me double auto CLI from $600 to $1,200 on March 17th and out of blue while checking my Credit Karma every Sunday I noticed something on it then checked my Barclay account online...BAM! $2,500 AUTO CLI to $4,000 without ever asking! Smiley Surprised I was approved with Barclay Rewards MC last September 2015 for $1,500. Hopefully Discover would follow eventually!

I now have $6,800 total CL (Not that I care to have HUGE total CL but it's nice to have higher CL to keep my UTI SUPER low! LOL)

Can't wait to see myFICO scores in the next few days and an updated 3B reports which are due tomorrow! Smiley Happy

Oh...just curious, what chance would Barclay approve for second card, say NFL card to replace Merrick Visa which AF of $72 is due this August? if that would to happen, Garden off I go till Mortgage next year!!! Smiley Happy

Cheers and have a good Sunday & Happy Easter!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: March is Good Luck month for me with TWO Auto CLI's!!! (one year post BK)

@Anonymous wrote:

With one year post BK..

Merrick Visa gave me double auto CLI from $600 to $1,200 on March 17th and out of blue while checking my Credit Karma every Sunday I noticed something on it then checked my Barclay account online...BAM! $2,500 AUTO CLI to $4,000 without ever asking! Smiley Surprised I was approved with Barclay Rewards MC last September 2015 for $1,500. Hopefully Discover would follow eventually!

I now have $6,800 total CL (Not that I care to have HUGE total CL but it's nice to have higher CL to keep my UTI SUPER low! LOL)

Can't wait to see myFICO scores in the next few days and an updated 3B reports which are due tomorrow! Smiley Happy

Oh...just curious, what chance would Barclay approve for second card, say NFL card to replace Merrick Visa which AF of $72 is due this August? if that would to happen, Garden off I go till Mortgage next year!!! Smiley Happy

Way to go!!!!!!!! You are on fire this month.  Keep up the good work and Happy Easter too.Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 8
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Looks like you're well on your way to a better situation! Nice!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

With one year post BK..

Why not a couple of Cap One cards? They grow fast.... Just look at my sig.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Norman,
I tried! Capital One still blacklists me. I cold app'ed for Platium and still denied WITHOUT HP ugh!

Message 5 of 8
rebuilding123
New Contributor

Grats mailman! Your scores have really jumped in a short time!!!!

Military Star $6.7K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7K | Barclays Arrival $3K | BankAmericard Platinum Plus $2.5K | Blue Nile $4.5K
Starting Score: ~490 (April 2015)
FICO 8: 712 EQ // 695 TU // 701 EX (August 2016)
Goal Score: 720
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rebuilding123 wrote:

Grats mailman! Your scores have really jumped in a short time!!!!

Thanks, Rebuilding123. Time is our friend for scores to rise along with patience and paying everything ON TIME Smiley Happy

Cheers!

CAMailman

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Norman,
I tried! Capital One still blacklists me. I cold app'ed for Platium and still denied WITHOUT HP ugh!

Keep trying every few weeks. No HP's means its a "free" app....

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.