Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marigold Financial - Update

tag
Kennie02
Frequent Contributor

Re: Marigold Financial - Update

What should I do if they call? Should I answer? Let it go to voicemail and save the messages? I have been receiving calls from an automated message ever since I disputed the collection on my CR. I can tell you with absolute certainty that I do not ever recall receiving services from the original creditor listed on my CR. I always had insurance through the hospital I worked for and received all my care there. That is not the name listed and they have not changed their name as of now. As far as the affidavit goes, can I still do that if the DOFD is from 2011?
NFCU cash $25k | BofA Custom Cash $25k | Amex BCP $18k| Costco Anywhere $14.5k | Apple Card $5.25k | Cap One QS $4.5k | Sephora Visa $4k | Discover It $3.5k | Citi DC $3.5k | Citi AA Mile Up $3.1k | Chase Amazon $3k | Amex ED $3k | Chase IHG $3k | Chase Freedom Unlimited $2.5k | Chase Freedom $2.5k | Citi Rewards $2k | Last HP 8/16/22
Starting score 09/2013: 530 Current FICO 8:
Credit Age:
New Accounts:
Inq (6/12/24M):
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marigold Financial - Update

If you choose to take calls from them, make sure you record them.

Hospitals often 'farm out' certain services - lab services, and ER physicians, in particular are often billed separately from the hospital. Try to contact to original creditor and find out the origin of this bill.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.