Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marriott Vacation Club

tag
dollbebe1977
Established Member

Marriott Vacation Club

It is a very long story and Im totally frustrated but long story short I paid Marriott a double payment 2 years ago and it sat misapplied. They never updated contact info after giving it to them countless times so I had no idea I was showing late every month. A couple of months I knew I was a week or so late but figured it was no big deal since it was under 30 days. Due to the unapplied payments those small lates are now reporting as 2 30 day lates on my credit report. I just sent in bank statements to back up my case but have gotten the run around from one person to the next. I have to tell my story over again each and every time and they see what im saying but so far nothing has been corrected. They keep telling me it is some mysterious credit department that they have no phone number for that I have to wait to contact me.Has anyone had any success in actually getting anything removed with them?

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.