Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MediCredit?

tag
morganirish
Regular Contributor

MediCredit?

I have a collection account on my Transunion Credit Report from Medicredit.  There is no address or phone number, so I am not sure how to contact them.  It is for a medical bill of 114. that I want to pay but I want to send them a pfd letter. Can anyone help?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MediCredit?

The OC will be listed on a CR pulled direct from the CB. 3rd party pullers can not show it.

If you haven't already pulled you free CR you can do so at https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp

You might also get the info by calling the CB.

When you get the name of the OC and if you do owe it,  Pay the OC not the CA.  You can then use the HIPAA process to have the reporting deleted.

Message 2 of 4
morganirish
Regular Contributor

Ok I have the address, but you think I should pay the original creditor?  Then how do I get it removed from medicredit? 
Message 3 of 4
morganirish
Regular Contributor

I just got off the phone with the original creditor- they told me that I can pay them directly and then they will send the ca notice that the bill is paid, but it is not up to them to delete it off my cr.  I asked her to send me original bill.  Not sure what to do now. 
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.