Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medical Bills is the only bad I have but I have a lot them

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Medical Bills is the only bad I have but I have a lot them

Hello. I'm working to improve my credit score so I can buy a house within the next six months. I have 100% ontime payments on all my credit accounts for past 15 years but I have about 30 medical collections that I simply can't (won't) pay. I have read that medical collections are the easiest to remove but why is that? I signed for Lexington but I didn't do my homework before I did becuase I've read a lot bad reviews about them on these forums. Did I make a mistake by signing up? Thank you for input on the medical process.

1 REPLY 1
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Medical Bills is the only bad I have but I have a lot them

Not sure if you made a mistake. I've seen good and bad reviews on them. If the medical collections are easy to take off, see how they do with it. This would definitely be a YMMV situation though.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.