Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medical Collection Deleted

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Medical Collection Deleted

I received an alert yesterday that my Equifax score had changed +6.  When I pulled the report today, I saw where two  (paid) medical colllections had been deleted.  They were from TeleRecovery - I had spoken to them and written them, and was told repeatedly that they had to report these by law.  I had sent them one HIPAA letter which they ignored.  Last week I found an email address and sent them two more HIPAA type letters and they responded back by asking me to only contact them by mail (how ironic);  so I wrote yet another memo and faxed it to them.  I really had given up - so I was surprised to see their absence on both Equifax and Transunion (this score remained the same).  Now on to my only remaining baddies, Cap One and Midland.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
learned_my_lesson
New Contributor

Re: Medical Collection Deleted

I understand how you feel. I checked today and I had 2 medicals deleted on Experian. Also Chase and Asset were deleted. I am on top of the world.

Message 2 of 3
leah5570
Frequent Contributor

Re: Medical Collection Deleted

Congratulations!

Taking what I've learned the past month from this forum, I have sent out GW letters to three acounts, totaling 11 letters ( different addresses hoping the right one lands in the right place). Thank you for the encouragement!

EQ. Starting Score 08/19/12: 545
EQ. Current Score 09/02/13: 611
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

The effects of waking a sleeping giant...
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.