Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medical Collection Removal

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Medical Collection Removal

I have an old medical collection from Franklin Collection Services.  It was Opened Jul 2008 & last reported on Sept 2008.  THe amt is $1258.  The SOL for Alabama is 6 yrs.  I was wondering how i should go about contacting them for removal.I am winderign if i should just let this lie or risk waking up a sleeping giant?. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Medical Collection Removal

@Anonymous wrote:

I have an old medical collection from Franklin Collection Services.  It was Opened Jul 2008 & last reported on Sept 2008.  THe amt is $1258.  The SOL for Alabama is 6 yrs.  I was wondering how i should go about contacting them for removal.I am winderign if i should just let this lie or risk waking up a sleeping giant?. 

This one is very close to removal, if the CA got the collection in 07/08 the DoFD that sets the clock ticking for CRTP preceeds this date, I would just leave this one alone and settle it for much less once its off your CRs, waking them up now could end up in an update of that TL knocking your Fico score down.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Medical Collection Removal

Good thing i didn;t do anything with it because it was removed Monday!!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.