Frequent Contributor
jeffery581

Medical Data Systems Inc

I have 3 PAID negative account on my reports. How should I go about getting them deleted a few years early? They are collections reported and paid a few months latter. Do I do the hippa process? Do I do a DV? Do I do A goodwill letter? I think I have and they didn't remove? Any help? Please and Thank you. How Do I make a Signature line? 

Capital One QuicksilverOne MC| MTV Visa | Sony Visa | NFL Visa | ebay MC | Best Buy MC | Credit One Visa | JCP | Kohl's| Conoco | Bloomingdale's | Lowe's | CareCredit | Firestone | Walmart | Academy Sports Visa | Macy's | Target | Amazon | Gap |
Established Contributor
hoping2rebuild

Re: Medical Data Systems Inc

As someone who has used the HIPPA Process a lot let me go a head and warn you that it can be

very DAUNTING!!! I would really really try giving GW's a good shot first. 

Starting Score: 377EQ/350EX/400TU As of 11/2011
Current Score: 620EQ/614EX/612TU As of 01/2013
Goal Score: 700+ across the boards
Frequent Contributor
jeffery581

Also I am working on removing old addresses and name mispellings. I have also opted out. In last 2 years I have added 13 positive revolving accounts. Student Loans are PAID and closed, were never late. Score has gone up  but I have a few negatives I need to get off.  Also do I need an open installment account? I have no open installment accounts. Goal is mortgage. Utilization is down from 97 % to 50%, next month it will be 25%. Thanks!!

Capital One QuicksilverOne MC| MTV Visa | Sony Visa | NFL Visa | ebay MC | Best Buy MC | Credit One Visa | JCP | Kohl's| Conoco | Bloomingdale's | Lowe's | CareCredit | Firestone | Walmart | Academy Sports Visa | Macy's | Target | Amazon | Gap |
Moderator Emeritus
MarineVietVet

jeffery581 wrote:

I have 3 PAID negative account on my reports. How should I go about getting them deleted a few years early? They are collections reported and paid a few months latter. Do I do the hippa process? Do I do a DV? Do I do A goodwill letter? I think I have and they didn't remove? Any help? Please and Thank you. How Do I make a Signature line? 

The HIPAA process only works if you have paid the OC in full. It won't work if you paid a CA. A DV isn't appropriate because you've already paid. If it was the CA you paid then your only recourse is to write GW letters and just keep trying. Don't give up.

To make a signature line go to My Settings-------> Personal Information. You'll then see a box to enter your signature information. Be sure and go to the bottom of the page when you're done and hit "Save".

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Valued Contributor
GoodCredBen

Sorry to bump an old thread - But i paid these guys a long while ago, sent them a GW letter, they sent me a letter back accepting the GW. 

in a matter of 2 days ... still waiting for it to fall off. 

----- IF you find my post helpful, Select the star in the KUDOS button! :smileyhappy:
Starting Score: 512 10/2011 Current Score: EQ: 686 | TU: 689 | EX: 661
In My Wallet: SFCU Visa: $10,000 | UECU Visa: $5000 | WellsFargo: $3900 | Cap1 QS: $3500 | Cap1 QS: $3000 | Cap1 AU: $1750
Gardening Since: 6/1/2014
May the debt elimination begin! 9680/27150
Frequent Contributor
jeffery581

I have sent GW letters to both the OC and them. Is that the best thing to do? Thanks You

Valued Contributor
GoodCredBen

If it is paid, only send to the CA .... i would not even both with theOC, are they reporting on your credit too?

----- IF you find my post helpful, Select the star in the KUDOS button! :smileyhappy:
In My Wallet: SFCU Visa: $10,000 | UECU Visa: $5000 | WellsFargo: $3900 | Cap1 QS: $3500 | Cap1 QS: $3000 | Cap1 AU: $1750
Frequent Contributor
jeffery581

No just Medical Data Systems. I did'nt know if the OC could request that it be removed or not.

Valued Contributor
GoodCredBen

Nah the OC doesnt care once they have been paid by selling it.... unless they are capital one or other like companies lol....

though i would GW them. 

Frequent Contributor
jeffery581

OK. Thanks. Can you tell me if I should DV them or dispute with credit agency? I just wonder what kind of information is needed to verify a debt.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+