Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medical collection

tag
sports1965
Frequent Contributor

Medical collection

If I pay the OC the full amount owed how can I get it deleted from my reports?

It's being reported by an collection agency

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Medical collection

following thread, I too want to know this. I have several.

Message 2 of 5
CoCoB2
Established Member

I spoke with FICO about two weeks ago about a medical bill that Im having a hard time disputing. A rep explained that between dec. and the new year that the new FICO module will no longer count medical bills. I was so excited. Catch is, creditors can choose to use whichever module the want. I think the new module will be FICO 10. But creditors can choose to use FICO 4 if that benefits them more. But as far as deletion, you would have to ask the creditor directly if the will agree to remove it (and the previous late listings), and get it in writing. Is the debt in collections??

(10/14)FICO: EQ-605, TU-624, EX-612.
cap1-300 cl, quicksilver-300,credit1-500,BOA -300, nord-500.Started 3/14 @ 527-580
(1/1/2015) 1/1/15~~EQ=609,TU=651,EX=623
cap1-$300,quicksilver-$300,nord-$500, credit1-$700, BOA-$300,fingerhut-$135, Barclays rewards-$500
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CoCoB2 wrote:

I spoke with FICO about two weeks ago about a medical bill that Im having a hard time disputing. A rep explained that between dec. and the new year that the new FICO module will no longer count medical bills. I was so excited. Catch is, creditors can choose to use whichever module the want. I think the new module will be FICO 10. But creditors can choose to use FICO 4 if that benefits them more. But as far as deletion, you would have to ask the creditor directly if the will agree to remove it (and the previous late listings), and get it in writing. Is the debt in collections??

yes they are in collections. Dunno about OP though, and not trying to steal the thread. Maybe you can PM me instead.

Message 4 of 5
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@CoCoB2 wrote:

Hello and welcome to myFICO.

It's actually FICO 9.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.