Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medical debt *HELP*

tag
chrootz

Medical debt *HELP*

Hello everyone,

This is my first post, My fiancee helping me clean up my bad credit and I pulled credit report from PrivacyGuard. I had free annual credit report but it apparently that

I could careless delete or lost on my computer. I could not get full info on medical when I went ER in Martinez, California in January 2010 and Didn't realize that my insurance paid only 90% and rest I need pay 10%. They sent bad credit report $53 dollars. It did not tell name of collection agency.

Who is collection agency 820YA0000??? My fiancee called Martinez ER and talked the billing dept. They says none debt under my name. We puzzled.

Please HELP!! 

PS. Forgieve my grammar is bad and English isn't my primary language. Please bear with me. Man Embarassed

Here info

Collection on debt to:

The collection agency "820YA00000" was hired to collect a debt of $53 on account number "XXXXXXX50N1".

Collection agency [?]Original balance [?]Current balance [?]Date assigned [?]Account number [?]Account holder [?]Account descriptions [?]

820YA00000
$53
$53
Jan, 2010
XXXXXXXXXXX (edited for privacy)
Individual
Medical
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Medical debt *HELP*

Hello and welcome to the forums.

That is not the name of the CA that is on your report.   Due to the HIPPA rules, Medical CAs names are often omitted from reports which seems to be so in your case.  You can contact the CRB and ask for that information.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 5
CreditRepairGirl23
New Contributor

Im new to this, but I beleive you have to get the actual copy of your credit report to get the name. I got all three of mine from the annualcreditreport.com site to get the names of mine - there maybe another way someone else can enlighten you?

I also just wanted to say in my personal experiance - the medical bills were the easiest to negotiate pay for deletes , and good will letters.

I hope you have the same experience!

Good Luck!

Message 3 of 5
chrootz

Shogun - I wanted to thank you for helpful. My fiancee called CRB and able retrieved the information of the CA. We called the Stanislus Credit Control office and able retrieve my old debt and requested PTD (pay to delete). The rep said yes they can able delete my old debt from credit report. WHOOOOOOOO!!!

Thanks a million! 

Message 4 of 5
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

You are so welcome, that's what we're here for!!!!!  Now,,, Happy Dance time!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.