Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menage et Trois

tag
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

Menage et Trois

Hello all! So, I have 2 CapOne cards. 1 sent to collections showing $0 and another they made payment arrangements with me for the $150 balance. Yes....arrangements for $25 month. They were able to see both but one, for whatever reason, shows no balance.

My question is should I go ahead and PIF so I can complete my major credit card menage et trois?

I recently applied for the secured card online. It was approved then rescinded due to the two collections.

Currently I have:
DISCOVER It Chrome secured $200
Fifth Third secured $300
Eddie Bauer $300
Express Next CC $250

Today, THREE collections were removed from TU giving me a 95 point increase, taking my TU to 655, per CK. myFICO & CCT hasn't reflected that info yet.

What should I do? I don't want to screw myself trying to get this threesome! Do you think CapOne will offer me a card immediately after PIF?

THANKS Y'ALL

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Menage et Trois

Go on and pay in full. Cap1 is very forgiving, but I don't know about immediately. SDFCU secured is another option. And just fyi, I am pea green with envy. I had 3 baddies come of equifax today and only got a 10 point boost. Ugh. I hate credit. I really do.

Message 2 of 3
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

Re: Menage et Trois

I feel you. So do I! Ok. I'll go ahead and pay since I am working on balances anyway. I don't want another secured tho. I'm going to garden for a while. I want CapOne seeming as tho they are pretty easy on approvals.

Thanks for responding!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.