Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merrick Bank

tag
rogersave
Regular Contributor

Merrick Bank

Does anyone have any contact info for Merrick Bank? I PIF a chargeoff in april of 2011. While it is reporting a 0 balance they have me down fo 2 30 day lates 2 60 day lates and an astounding 26 90 plus day lates. Really need to get the tradeline deleted entirely or at the very least the lates. My other COs have all been PIF with some success GWing. Merriick is the only one that shows all the lates though.
Equifax 712 transunion 693experian 673
Chase freedom 500 Chase United explorer 5000 Discover IT 13000 AMEX PRG npsl AMEX BCE 6000 CSP 12000.AMEX ED 15000 Citi Simplicity 7000
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Merrick Bank

Sent you PM with contact info I have for Merrick Bank.

Message 2 of 9
jwills1218
Regular Contributor

Would you mind sending me as well? I have one stupid 30 day late from 08 that i can't get them to remove.

8/14/2014
EQ: 604
TU: 607
EXP: 610

8/22/14
607, 612, 629
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sent you PM jwills...

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

could you please send the contact info too.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

PM sent...

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you send it to me as well, please? I have a single 30 day from them from 2008... trying to figure out how to deal with that. thanks.

Message 7 of 9
cwpeak
Established Member

I would appreciate the contact info to please....did you have luck getting a goodwill from them....I hear Merrick is near impossible
Message 8 of 9
jennylocha
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Sent you PM with contact info I have for Merrick Bank.

Can you PLEASE send me the info as well?? I have been up and down searching for a good contact number without success. I would really appreciate it immensely!

Current Score: TU 671 / EQ 675 / EX 682
Goal Score: 700 Club Across the board!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.