Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**MerrickBank** Approval Odds? W/ 2010 Tax Lien

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

**MerrickBank** Approval Odds? W/ 2010 Tax Lien

Good Morning Everyone 😊.... #TGIF.

I would like to know what my chances are at being approved based upon others in a similar situation or perhaps you're of the credit gurus on here .... Since my last post I have paid off 2 more collection accounts who will be reporting zero eventually. It would be even better had they been deleted but what can you do.

Since I am a rebuilder of credit... I have been applying for several secured cards. For those not too familiar with my scenario... at the moment I have first Progress $500 opened 12/16, auto loan $18900 opened 12/16 both reporting positive, fingerhut fresh.

I applied for Merrick Bank Sec $1K, OpenSkySec$500, CreditOne approved me unsecured $300 shocker but apparently the whole approval and wait process for the card to be issued takes weeks 😔(So i hear). When calling to check on status with Merrick they confirmed app received and under review for approval....

After reading the approval info I am now concerned I will be denied bc I have a tax lien from 2010....

Anyone else received approval for this. I mean don't they see that when they pull info initially. I was just hit with another hard inquiry from them. I had hope it wouldn't happen but then again it took me almost 45-60 days to come up with the deposit as extra money where I'm not affected by the sec deposit.

Just when you think you can do it. There's always the fine print.

Thanks guys. Enjoy ur day.

<CK Scores>
12/16: EQ-559 EX-553 TU-559
1/17: EQ-563 EX-553 TU-554
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.