cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mid America / Milestone CEO or Senior Exec email information for request to delete paid C/O

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mid America / Milestone CEO or Senior Exec email information for request to delete paid C/O

Hi All,

I am desperately trying to clean up my credit report. I am super excited that First Premier removed their item completely from my credit report. Sent a request to the Captial Once president to request to have lates removed but, that was a no go. Now, I am moving on to request for a paid c/o from Mileston/ Mid America to be deleted. Has anyone had any success here? Also, does anyone have contact email information?

Anyone with any info on anything I could try with Capital one would be greatly appreciated also.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mid America / Milestone CEO or Senior Exec email information for request to delete paid C/O

Best advice is keep trying. From what I've read on these forums, goodwill saturation is key. Here's a link for those who've had success with Cap One - http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Capital-One-Goodwill-Success-2017/m-p/4904002...

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.