Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland .. After A DV

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Midland .. After A DV

I just received the complaint response from CFPB and looks like Midland is going to delete the account. 

So, I guess CFPB is the route to go!

Congrats! That's great news & thanks for sharing it.

Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!! 

I got TU to delete Midland early, but EX & EQ wouldn't budge. I disputed and DV'd. but Midland ame back verified and then sent me those letters. I had T-mobile and my account always had unauthorized charges on it, so I switched providers. I never even knew they were in trouble with the FTC.....Until I started coming here regualrly. 

Anyways, it helped me to get Midland removed.

So, good luck to you!! :smiley:

Message 22 of 25
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I spoke too soon it seems. I just received the complaint response from CFPB and looks like Midland is going to delete the account. 

So, I guess CFPB is the route to go!

Can you PM me the basis of your complaint please?

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 23 of 25
buildafico
Frequent Contributor

Ahh midland. Sent them a letter so they sent a stock response. Sent them another letter telling them that first letter I sent was absolutely clear that the response they provided wasn't what I asked them for. Still have my green slips from the post office proving they never responded. They also went away lol
some textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome text>some text
Message 24 of 25
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@buildafico wrote:
Ahh midland. Sent them a letter so they sent a stock response. Sent them another letter telling them that first letter I sent was absolutely clear that the response they provided wasn't what I asked them for. Still have my green slips from the post office proving they never responded. They also went away lol

How did they just go away?

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.