Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland CA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Midland CA

Here we go again.

I was paying Midland on a monthly basis for a car repossession I had about 6yrs ago.  The OC/repossession has since dropped off my CR.  I paid Midland on time every month until about Nov. 07 when my DH and I ran into a tuff spot.  Now Midland's attorney's, Dominion Law Associates, have contacted me to settle for an amount far less than what I owe.

Question is, should I send a PFD to the attorney's office or to Midland directly?

I just wish I would have found this forum a long time ago because I probably wouldn't be in this mess w/ them. 
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: Midland CA

Hey Nicky....

If I were you, I'd write to Midland & do a cc on the attorney. 

Look in the main forums page & there (I believe) is a spot to search if you're being sued.

Good Luck!!
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Midland CA

nickyd wrote:
Here we go again.

I was paying Midland on a monthly basis for a car repossession I had about 6yrs ago.  The OC/repossession has since dropped off my CR.  I paid Midland on time every month until about Nov. 07 when my DH and I ran into a tuff spot.  Now Midland's attorney's, Dominion Law Associates, have contacted me to settle for an amount far less than what I owe.

Question is, should I send a PFD to the attorney's office or to Midland directly?

I just wish I would have found this forum a long time ago because I probably wouldn't be in this mess w/ them. 

Do you have any of your reports showing the OC reporting? What was the DOFD?

If the OC dropped off your report because it was past CRTP, Midland should already be removed.

I don't see them accepting a PFD, as you were making payments up until November last year, so I am sure it is within SOL and they could just sue to obtain the full balance.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.