Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland Collections gone

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Midland Collections gone

About a month ago, a filed a complaint against Midland, because they contacted me on two separate occasions, even though I had counsel. I just noticed that both my Midland collections are now deleted from my credit report. My complaint only dealt with one collection.
I am not going to complain that they have both been removed, however.
One of them was settled about 6 mos ago and I have been paying on it faithfully since then. I am going to continue to do so, even though the account is no longer showing up on my credit report, as I don't want to reset the debt in any way.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Midland Collections gone

Congrats, they're a tough cookie.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job on not only standing up for yourself but continuing to pay your debt. I am a firm believer in not giving anyone any reason to haunt you when you think things are all said and done. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I figure if I am paying on the one where I didn't file a complaint, they will be less likely to want to put it back on my credit report. I still don't know why they deleted that one, too, but I want to stay on their good side. I now have ony one collection left, so I don't want these back on there.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.