Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland Credit - I got the hookup!

tag
oneboss302
Regular Contributor

Re: Midland Credit - I got the hookup!

DON'T go emailing here this thread please! We don't want to ruin any further help for others!!!!!
Message 11 of 40
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@oneboss302 wrote:
DON'T go emailing here this thread please! We don't want to ruin any further help for others!!!!!

I was only kidding! Smiley Wink

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 12 of 40
oneboss302
Regular Contributor

MO, check your Private Messages.
Message 13 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yippee for the deletion!  I am currently in need of some help with them myself.  Can someone please PM me an email addy or phone number for your wonderful Michelle?  Thanks!!
Message 14 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please PM me an email address.. I am currently dealing with them on an account. Thank you!
Message 15 of 40
Smarter
Regular Contributor

Would anyone be willing to pm this info to me as well?  I also have been fighting with MCM and they don't respond to any validation requests.  Thanks much!!
Message 16 of 40
westo12
Established Contributor

Midland email too please??
Chap7 discharge 07/2015
Fico 5/1/19: TR:650(73% util)
Cap1(Plat+QS) 3500+4500/Merrick 1600/Express 4100/Overstock 4900.
Message 17 of 40
shtws
New Contributor

Can someone also PM me the email? 

My acct was Settled & paid since 2005 and they still reported me "late payment - balance due".

I have a letter showing from their attorney's office that it was paid.  Maybe because of this error, they will delete my TL off 3 CRA.

Do you think Midland will also do Goodwill on Paid collections?

Message 18 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just posted a new thread on my situation with MCM. I'm about to make a settlement with them and according to their letter they will update my credit report as "paid in full." I have heard stories from many people (even on thsi fourm) that they did the same thing but nothing was ever reported as agreed. So, just in case this happens to me, could I possibly get Michelle's number and/or email address as well? I've been told by lots of people that I should avoid calling them because they're rude, pushy and never settle for anything over the phone, so it would be nice to have a number to someone who is willing to hear my story and do something about it. Thanks in advance.
Message 19 of 40
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I just posted a new thread on my situation with MCM. I'm about to make a settlement with them and according to their letter they will update my credit report as "paid in full." I have heard stories from many people (even on thsi fourm) that they did the same thing but nothing was ever reported as agreed. So, just in case this happens to me, could I possibly get Michelle's number and/or email address as well? I've been told by lots of people that I should avoid calling them because they're rude, pushy and never settle for anything over the phone, so it would be nice to have a number to someone who is willing to hear my story and do something about it. Thanks in advance.

PIF will not remove the neg marks....like the lates...

As far as rude & whatnot...that is the CSR's, not the upper mgmt.

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 20 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.