Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland Credit Management

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Midland Credit Management

thanks for the info... Im going to send the letter and Im going to the file a complaint with the FTC. Ill keep everyone posted.. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.. These are seriously affecting my credit score with equifax. Its taken me almost 5 years to rebuild and Im tired of fighting with these people to get this corrected.  
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wonder why nobody has ever done a class action suit?
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've wondered the same thing. I did a search on the internet on them yesterday before I posted and there were tons of people that are going thru the same thing.. I wouldnt even know where to begin on a class action
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

It just seems like there should be one. A lawyer could make bank on something like this. It seems so many people are going thru the same thing with Midland. And they just sound fishy. Like Midland and CRA, etc are all working together....i know that's silly to think, but....i can't help it.
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe that there was something done in Illinois... Is there anyone on here from PA that reported Midland to the Attorney General? 
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I believe that there was something done in Illinois... Is there anyone on here from PA that reported Midland to the Attorney General?

I'm just sick of these companies owned by billionaires and them getting away with it all. Mistakes happen, we shouldn't be penalized like this by these companies. It's complete mental abuse. Even though there are laws to protect consumers...it still doesn't stop these companies from doing it.
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just filed a complaint with the FTC. Hopefully something will come of all this mess.....
Message 17 of 18
mzme2
Established Member

Hey if you guys found out anything about Class Action LAWSUIT, I would sign up.......Having the same problems with them myself. 1 account i'm on a Pay Arrangement, not reporting on CRA's and the other is as 120+days late and as OPEN.

Midland Credit Management/MCM needs to go down.........Way down.Smiley Mad
If you tired once & failed..........GET UP and Try, Try Again until you reach your goals.

I'm tryin to hit the 700 club by years end.

4/21/08 - Ex 679 TU 634 EQ 554
6/1/08 - Ex 670 TU 643 EQ 552
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.