Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland Credit Management

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Midland Credit Management

I've called this place about 3 times now and every time I call I get a nonamerican person with a thick accent that I cant understand and they seem incapable of understanding me and aren't able to provide me another source of contact besides snail mail. Has anyone else had this issue?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Midland Credit Management

They are horrible. Just finished paying them off a couple of months ago. Bunch of idiots that you can never understand what they are saying.
Message 2 of 5
willwar14
Valued Contributor

I had to deal with them on my parents behalf, just as bad as PRA, such a hassle.. Sorry to hear!!

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@willwar14 wrote:

I had to deal with them on my parents behalf, just as bad as PRA, such a hassle.. Sorry to hear!!

ehh friggin sucks they tried to offer me 20 bucks off a old debt that about to fall off in 2016 -_- i told them i'll pass

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got a letter today that my last negative account(chargeoff from One Main Financial) has been sold to Midland. There's some good news.

The debt is from last year so it's fresh. I thought I would have more time before it was sold but guess not. The charged off amount is $6900. I'm

sure I will get a friendly letter from them soon. Any advice on what to expect and how to handle them? Everything I've seen online tells me to get 

ready for a nightmare. All ideas are welcome...Thx!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.