Senior Contributor

Re: Midland Credit Management

Me too!!!  I KNOW I'm in the wrong BIZ!!!!  Smiley Wink
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 41 of 45
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Well, I just sent an email to P.G.  But, I used my ace in the hole...hopefully.

Instead of asking for early removal because of re-fi, wanting better scores & such...I sent the email from my govt agency email acct letting him know I'm in line for a clearance upgrade &  a collection on my file could keep this from becoming a reality.

I figured my email add might get a little more attention than a simple yahoo add.  Smiley Wink

Wish me luck....I need this BAD!!!!!!!

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 42 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone had any more success with the CEO email tactic?

I got my first call from MCM this morning and I'm really not in the mood to receive any more.  This is my last collection in a long line of stuff that I've had to take care of.

They are trying to collect on a debt for a Target card from back in 2003, and I'm fairly certain they will not be able to verify.

Can someone please post the CEO's email and possibly an outline of what they wrote?

Thanks!

Message 43 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would also like to know if anyone has the CEO's email.  I have 2 accounts on my CR from Midland.  The first account is really old I think it is from 2002 and the second account is from 2006.  The total balance between the accounts is around $3000.  I already sent a DV letter in July and the only response that I received was an option of a settlement letter for the account from 2002.  I did not receive anything validating either of the accounts.  After receiving the statement, I went ahead and disputed with all 3 CRA's.  All of the CRA replied that the "Account information disputed by consumer, meets FCRA requirements."  I don't know what to do next.  I am really new at this.  I just want to fix these mistakes and move forward.  Thank you in advance for you help, this is a great place. Smiley Very Happy
Message 44 of 45
Gotons
Regular Contributor

Mo...

Did you have any luck with P.G.?  I'm debating going the email route with a PFD for them on an $811 collection.  Were you sending a PFD or a GW letter?

Gotons

Message 45 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.