Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland Credit Managment

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Re: Midland Credit Managment

@MugenCivicSi83 wrote:

I had 24 negatives on my CR. Now I only have 6. They are low $. I know I can take care of the paperwork...that's not the issue. The issue is...i need to know if it's in my best interest to pay them or let them go, in order to get a home loan. I've been renting for 8 years and i have $30k to work with. I just know from reading that by paying off old Collections that it brings them current and they will stay on ur CR another 7 to 10 years...the SOL in Illinois. If i don't pay, they will fall off in 2015. Seems like noone can direct me as the best way to go. Even FHA is telling me to get rid of the Collections. So I guess my dreams of home ownership are not going to happen next year.

would you mind to list all of your negatives and tell us more details about how they working on it ?

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 31 of 34
MugenCivicSi83
Frequent Contributor

I have 3 MCM collections, 1 comcacst collection for $57.00, 2 unpaid tickets for $40 each. I am going to handle these myself by sending out PFD letters. If they don't respond within 15 days i'll rescind my offer to PFD and send them a DV request. If they don't reply to these requests i'll contact the CRA's and request to have them removed. If I receive the DV then I will send another letter to have it marked PIF on my CR.

FICO 8 Scores: EX 706 (11/3/2016) EQ 696 (11/17/16) TU 708 (11/17/2016)

"Use your Credit wisely, don't let it use you!"~Me Smiley Very Happy

Message 32 of 34
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@MugenCivicSi83 wrote:

I have 3 MCM collections, 1 comcacst collection for $57.00, 2 unpaid tickets for $40 each. I am going to handle these myself by sending out PFD letters. If they don't respond within 15 days i'll rescind my offer to PFD and send them a DV request. If they don't reply to these requests i'll contact the CRA's and request to have them removed. If I receive the DV then I will send another letter to have it marked PIF on my CR.

make sure you sent it by certified mail return receipt Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 33 of 34
MugenCivicSi83
Frequent Contributor

i will definitely be sending certified mail! Smiley Happy

FICO 8 Scores: EX 706 (11/3/2016) EQ 696 (11/17/16) TU 708 (11/17/2016)

"Use your Credit wisely, don't let it use you!"~Me Smiley Very Happy

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.