Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland Deleted!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
SHAI
Regular Contributor

Midland Deleted!!!!!!!!!!!

So Experian and Transunion deleted Midland from my credit report, I'm still waiting on Equifax dispute to be completed on 4/13/13. I'm hoping it gets deleted and I see a score increase.

Starting Score: September/2012 TU-496, EQ-456, EX??
Current Score: April/2013 TU-680, EQ-661,

Goal Score: 700 across the boards

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
TSB71
Established Member

Re: Midland Deleted!!!!!!!!!!!

How did you get them deleted?

Starting Score: 594
Current Score: 601
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 5
SHAI
Regular Contributor

It hit my credit report, once I saw that it was there I called T-Mobile (OC) and paid them directly. I sent in a letter with proof of payment to Midland and then disputed it with the CRA. It was deleted from Transunion last month and just got deleted from Experian today. I'm still waiting for the ever slow Equifax.

Starting Score: September/2012 TU-496, EQ-456, EX??
Current Score: April/2013 TU-680, EQ-661,

Goal Score: 700 across the boards

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 5
BuffaloBoy
Valued Member

You paid it, of course its deleted lol. 

Message 4 of 5
new_earth
Frequent Contributor

how long did you wait to dispute with the CRA's? And what reason did you use to dispute?

I just did the same thing...paid T-Mobile directly and faxed the receipt and request for deletion to Midland. It seems like they are going to delete, suddenly my account# with them is not valid on their website.

If disputing with CRA's will get them off quicker I'll do it. Just not sure how to go about it.

I am wondering if I should just wait until the 23rd which is around when Midland reports and see if it's gone, then  maybe dispute on CRA if it's not?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.